Waldron High School Alumni Header
Navigation Placeholder

Home of the Mohawks Waldron is located in the South East corner of Shelby County, Indiana.  Only four students graduated from the first High School class of Waldron High School in 1899.  It wasn't until 1913, Waldron adopted four years of advance learning.  During this period, the school housed all 12 grades.

In the early 40, a new building was built to faciliate the increase increase in scholl polulation.   In the late 1950s, the school was remodel to to become a Junior - Senior High School, and a new facility was built nearby to house the elementary grades

Line Space
Waldron High School
Waldron, Indiana

Waldron High School, Waldron Indiana

Disclaimer
This web site is not endorsed by Shelby County or any city or town within
or any of the Shelby County School Districts nor is any affiliation inferred.