Triton Central High School  Header
Navigation Placeholder

The Tigers of
Triton Central High School

Triton Central Photo

Triton Central opened it's doors in 1962
for the first graduating class of 1963.

Boggstown, Fairland and Moral High Schools merged in 1958 to become the Triton High School.  Four senior classes graduated from Triton High School (the old Fairland High School building) before the new building was completed.

See the Triton High School section to view the graduates of the transition period.


Disclaimer
This web site is not endorsed by Shelby County or any city or town within
or any of the Shelby County School Districts nor is any affiliation inferred.